VRLTA Hosts Hospitality Roundtable
Thursday, March 24, 2016
Earlier today, VRLTA—in partnership with Virginia Business magazine—hosted a Hospitality Roundtable at Salamander Resort & Spa in Middleburg, Virginia. Participants in the Roundtable included some of the biggest hotel and tourism names from across the state:
- Ian Carter — President, Global Development Architecture, Design and Constriction — Hilton Worldwide
- Kimberly Christner — President & CEO — Cornerstone Hospitality
- Krissy Gathright — COO — Apple Hospitality REIT
- Mark Carrier — President — B.F. Saul
- Neil Amin — CEO — Shamin Hotels
- Prem Devadas — President — Salamander Hotels & Resorts
- Rita McClenny — President — Virginia Tourism Corporation
The Roundtable was moderated by Eric Terry, President of VRLTA, and Paula Squires, Managing Editor of Virginia Business.
A feature about the Roundtable will be published in the May issue of Virginia Business as part of a cover story package on the state's tourism and hospitality industry.